I got to see my family and best friends this weekend too! It was so great to actually see people face to face. After phone call after phone call...I've missed human contact! I really just enjoyed this weekend and feel so bless to have such amazing people in my life! Coming home showed it to me even more! God is good and I'm so thankful! An even better blessing is that I get to come home for Jamie's wedding this weekend! I won't be at church on Sunday because I have to work...but I'll be there Friday and Saturday! Yay!
Great weekend...exhausting weekend...but a great one just the same! This morning...blah! So...I go out to the garage, get in my car, and start it. Nothing! I try again. Nothing! Yes, that's right...my car had died! I panicked because I really can't miss any days and if I missed today I would need to work on Friday to make up for it and I wouldn't be able to come home! Crap! I was just going to jump my car off from my roomie's, but she had a self-starter and so I used it and got to work. Good thing I was early this morning because I made it just 2 minutes late! I was smart (who knew?!) and took the self-starter thing with me because after work, my keyless entry didn't even work! Power locks didn't work either! It was gone! Started it, got to Auto Zone and found out it was over for the battery! Good news is that I got a new one and I'm good to know!
Just a little hint...if you ever smell sulfur (rotten eggs) coming from inside your engine...its because your battery is gone!
That's all for now! Sorry this one was so long! Had a whole weekend and day to make up for!
Miss you guys already! See you Friday!


2 comments:
We were all so glad to see you, too! I'm so super glad you were able to come home and spend time with the fam. Aren't they wonderful?
Sad day about your car. You're right that it's a good thing you were early! And it's an even better thing that your roomie had that self-starter thing. Whew! That was close!
Good luck this week. It'll go by so quickly!
yuck... cars stink sometimes. So sorry about that but good thinking on your part. We LOVED seeing you last weekend and I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS WEEKEND!!!
Post a Comment