Saturday, September 13, 2008

Week 1 Over!!!

Week 1 over! Yay! Just think...13 weeks from now at this time, I'll be driving home to Nashville for good! (And looking forward to my ring...but who's really keeping up with that?!?) I'm pretty excited its over but nervous too! Its only going to get harder. But good news is that I'll get more and more used to it! I realize that I haven't tried to be optimistic at all about this and there are some (not a lot, just some) good points to it! So...my new goal...to be optimistic like I usually am! Lets start...I got to sleep in until 9ish today! Who doesn't like that?! I've gotten a lot of stuff done this morning and I've already showered and gotten ready and everything! Which on a Saturday doesn't usually happen until about an hour before I need to leave to go somewhere...and then not even all the time!

I went to PV singles night last night. It happens every Friday night. Too bad I won't be there on Friday nights! LoL! They were really nice. But I'm the new kid and so, of course, it was weird! They just aren't my friends! It made me miss you guys sooo much! I'm still going to hang out with people, don't worry, just not singles night! :) 

I got rejected from lunch on Thursday from the CLSs. They said that I couldn't because I'm an intern. They let me walk with them to the elevator and then told be there that I couldn't. I had to turn around and walk back to the office by myself and eat alone until Janelle came in! :( Of all people...it would happen to me! You had to know it was coming! LoL! The next day, the girl that rejected me, sent me an email to apologize! She felt so bad! Then, yesterday, she had me paged me to call the office, and told me that she was wrong and that I could and said she hoped to see me at lunch somtime! Boy do I feel like an ididot! 

Still no name for the Garmin. Come on people...get on it! Garmin and I are getting along better. She took me to Staples Thursday night! I'm so proud! We've decided to start over on a new leaf if she promises to to behave! (SAD that my new friend is my Garmin! LoL!)

I'm becoming a fan of Dawson's Creek all over again! I've totally forgotten everything that happened! Pacey's just slept with the teacher and just got caught on tape by an unknowing Dawson! Who knew this stuff was this good back then! 

Miss you guys so much! Talk to you all later! Love you!

No comments: