Today was sooooo overwhelming! We got our intern books today and my supervisor went over everything! Everything that I have to get signed off, everything that I have to do, everything, everything, and yes...everything! LoL! I'm sure that it will get better the more that I'm in it and the more I do, but right now it just feels impossible! I just worry that I won't get it done! And more bad news...no days off! :( This means...no coming to Matthew's graduation, Jamie's Wedding, or Thanksgiving! :( This new informatin isn't really helping right now. I mean, I knew that it could be a possibility and I told myself that this is how it was going to be so that if it changed I would be happy. But it still bumms me out!
Good news: my "nights" are from only till 9. Yay! I go in at 12:30pm and get off at 9pm. That's not bad and will make Matthew and Pam very happy to hear!
I broke the towel rack this morning! Go me! All I did was pull the towel off! Apparently a little too hard! hehe! I, of course, had to fix it this afternoon when I got home from work. Look at me taking care of stuff like that!
Also found out that Bekah was the best intern that they've ever had! I mentioned her to my supervisor because we were talking about how I heard about it at Lipscomb because there aren't any Child Life classes there or anything. And when I did, my supervisor said, "You have huge shoes to fill! She was amazing!" Thanks Bekah! LoL!
Well...time to go! I have readings to do, I have to go to Wal-Mart to get something for my internship, and eat dinner!
I hope Matthew is having fun having fun with my family tonight! I miss everyone sooooo much!
Love you all and talk to you later!
Daily Bible Verse:
"You have made known to me the path of life; you will find me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."
-Psalm 16:11


2 comments:
I'm SO SORRY to hear about no time off. I know how much you were hoping for that. Don't you worry- we will be there to visit you before you know it!
i am excited to hear that you are liking it so far!! and im sorry you cant come home at all, but you wont be there that long. and not only will you fill bekahs shoes you will blow them out of the water. i love you very much and miss you just as much! i will hopefully be able to visit, but i dont want to bother you and i get bogged down with stuff too with my internship and school work, so ill do my best. if i cannot, know that i tried and i love you so im sorry!
well i hope your day at work goes good today. cant wait to read your blog tonight :)
Post a Comment