The hospital is great! The biggest thing they want to get across is that we are one big family and we need to be that to each other so we can show that to our patients. Everyone was so nice! We'll see if it continues...but, hey...good so far!
It was great to just have a "routine" day. I woke up, went to work, and now came home where I'm going to study and eat dinner and go to bed. LoL! Even though, I am exhausted because I woke up at 5:30am! Blah! And how about we were told to be there at 7:30, so I left at 6:30am and got there at 7:00am, and it didn't really start till 8:00am! What?!? I was a little frustrated that I sat there for an HOUR! I do have to say, I'd rather be early than late! Tomorrow won't be quite as early so I'm excited about that!
I still miss everyone so much! Matthew and I were talking about visits last night and with all the people who are coming to visit me (which is really like two groups/two visits) and with the visits I hope I can make home (graduation, Thanksgiving, J & J wedding) it looks like I will get to see family and friends almost every 3 weeks! That made me feel better! This isn't everyone, but its better than nothing!
So...one day down and I'm actually already better than I was this weekend! I'm hoping this is a good sign! I haven't actually started work...so who knows!
Anyways...more to come! Feel free to reply/email/Facebook and let me know how your life is going too!
Love you and miss you all!
Verse of the day:
"Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground."
-Psalm 143:10
If I could just get this...this would be easier! :)


1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a good day!!!! I'm also so glad you're not the only newby in the hospital. It sounds like time is going to fly for you!
Post a Comment