Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh Evan...

So...I was trying to go to sleep on Sunday night early because I had to be at work at 6am! Yikes! Seeing as I am a night owl, (except for not so much these days) and I am not a morning person (totally the same), I was tossing and turning. I kept glancing at the ugly red numbers on my alarm clock-8:45-9:03-9:17-9:46-10:10...you get it. I hear my phone yell at me in that stupid way that it does in the middle of the night (or old people's night for what time it was) that I had a text message. Annoyed, I rolled over, jerked my phone off my book and threw it open. Much to my surprise, my annoyance quickly faded into a huge smile! 

It was a text from Evan Richardson! Long story short, and you'll read in a minute, it totally made my night...no...my weekend! I was sent into a huge fit of laughter that kept me up for another half hour! But again, to my surprise, it was good! So...I just have to share so you can laugh with me. 

Warning: some things that I think are extremely hilarious...aren't to some people. So...just humor me ok...because just thinking about this makes me laugh. And if you know Evan, it will make you laugh!

Evan: hey heather, how are you? i miss you at trek
Me: hey buddy! i'm pretty good! i miss home though! and you guys a lot! how are you doing?
Evan: i'm doing pretty good, except for school being school
Me: Oh sorry man! any crazy teachers like your english teach last year?
Evan: Lol, no they are all pretty cool this year except for our spanish teacher. i think his dog must pee in his cheerios before he comes to school or something!

And...we talked for a few more texts...but that right there says it all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...Evan is so great! lol...that would of made me laugh as well! I miss you too heather!!!