I got to come home again! I'm not making this a habit so don't get used to it! The drive is way to long and exhausting to do every weekend. I had a great time and a really great friend of mine got married!!! Its just so great to see two people that are so in love and so perfect for each other to be together and become one forever! That was huge I know, but I love weddings, and marriage, and love. I think its one of God's way of showing us heaven here on earth. He loves us so much and would do anything for us. Its unconditional, unmoved, real, and rare. When its real, I mean really real, its the most incredible feeling in the world. To love someone so much. I can't even imagine what being a parent is like.
Life is going pretty well here in AR. Goodbye's are a lot easier. Not anywhere close to being good, but better. I guess I'm just getting used to being here. I'm using GG less often. I think she might be getting her feelings hurt a little!
Just to clear one thing up...the surprise for Matthew is blown! And...I did it! For those who didn't know, I lied to Matthew about my supervisor for my ED rotation. I told him that I couldn't come in town for his graduation and he was so bummed! Which was the preferred response. But...in a ramble by myself on Thursday, I discussed how I worried that my supervisor for the ED wasn't excited to have me. And then it was blown! I used her name! He caught it...that smart guy...and I couldn't come back from it. Trust me, I tried! So...he knows and if he tries to convince you that he knows...just believe him! I'm sorry I failed! Promise to do better next time!
Tomorrow starts a new week!


1 comment:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't keep secrets! :D
It sounds like you're really getting the hang of everything over there. I'm really proud of you. Keep it up!
Post a Comment