Sunday, September 21, 2008

Apparently...I'm not good at this...

So...apparently...I'm not good at keeping up with this! LoL! I'll try to get better at it because I know that you all read this everyday and cannot wait till my next blog comes out! (If you know me at all...you know that was sarcasm! Please hear it! Get it!)

Well...I had an interesting weekend. Nothing too big to talk about. Worked my "night" shift. It was fine. 

I made my rotation picks today. Please, please, please pray that I get the ones I want! Or that if they give me something different, it still works out in my favor and I love it! I find out Wednesday. So just keep that in your prayers. If I get the "bad" shift in the ED for my 2nd 5 week rotation, I don't get to see anyone for 5 long weeks! Blah!

I did get to take some UCA football players around Friday! Yay-ya! No Paul Walker like Bekah, but good practice for when he or some other hot actor comes! No worries Matthew...I still like you best! Plus...weird moment...I'm older than all of them! Like...min of 3 years older! ? When I put that together...I felt very strange! I'm not used to being older than anyone except for the youth group and Matthew and my brothers! Now, I guess I know what all you old people feel like! (Totally joking! I really don't think I, or anyone of my friends is old!)

Away from that...had a girls night last night with my roomie and two of her best friends. (Who are, slowly but surely, becoming some good Arkansian friends of mine too!) We grilled steak, corn, zuccinie (spell that how?!?) and made twice baked potatoes! Oh so good! Steak was a little over-done...but hey...everything was still great! We watched "Baby Mama", and it was funny! Not a bad way to spend a Saturday night, if I do say so!

Hate to put this in...but no gas shortages here! Gas is at 3.59 too. I don't know why Middle TN sucks right now...but I'm just throwing it out there as a good reason to come visit! Bring some gas cans if you do! LoL! 

Repeat Announcement:
I'm coming home in 4 days!
Repeat:
I'm coming home in 4 days! 

All for now! Tune in next time when we read about: (in a dramatic, silly voice)
The Beginning of Week 3 (Da Da Daaaaaaaaaaaaa)

Love you guys and miss you tons! See you Friday!

2 comments:

Cristin Claire said...

YAy!!! 4 days!!! I'm calling you after work today so get ready. I think we are having Matthew over for a little Mexican Fiesta tonight. Someone has to take care of him while you are gone, so we volunteered : )

Anonymous said...

So you're coming this week?!? Surely, you'll be busy so I'm not going to get my hopes up =)