Thursday, September 18, 2008

85 more days...

and I'm home! 

Week 2 is almost over. Surprisingly, pretty fast too! I didn't really expect that...but I guess it works! This week has been better! I still have no idea what I'm going to do about rotations yet! I have to turn them in by Monday! Yikes! Its a big decision, I hope I make the right one! I'm getting more into the hang of things down here. I went to LifeGroup last night...I had a good time! People were more into meeting me and stuff so that made me pretty happy! We had such a great discussion...we talked about why we are Christians now. In today's world. Take out heaven and hell...and why be a Christian? Also, we have a group of Chinese students who come from Harding every Wednesday and a lot of them don't have a belief in God. That topic came out as well. We talked with them why we believe in our God and they challenged us too! 

Sad note: I don't know how many of you even knew or not...but the Merritts and Matthew were going to come in town this weekend to see the place and me and stuff! Well...they aren't now! Sad day!  I'm pretty sad about it, but at the same time, it might be better. I mean...I'm coming home next weekend, so I can wait a week! It will be a whole 3 weeks since I've been here and seen anyone! I'm pretty proud of myself!

Good note: I'm coming home to visit next weekend! Yay!

Anywho...roomie has been gone all week. Makes for a pretty boring week! Thank goodness for Dawson's Creek! First season down and I cried like a baby! I can't wait to start the second season. Who knew?!

I may go to my first Razorbacks game on Saturday. Not in real life, but watching it on TV. A new friend invited me when she found out my fam isn't coming in town after all. Don't worry...I still love TN and AU better! That won't change! 

I think that's all I have for now! Hope everything is going well! I miss you guys a ton! Talk to you soon! Love you!

No comments: