Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 5

Its getting a little better!

The internship is still stressful and I'm pretty much going to be sick and nervous as long as I'm there! But...its getting a little better! I'm getting into a routine and right now I'm just getting to check things out and try to figure out which rotations I want to take.  So...its not too bad! Plus, I'm getting to spend my afternoons with Janelle which makes things even better!

I went to church last night (which on Wednesday nights at PV is Lifegroups) and I really liked it! They were so nice to me and invited me back next week even though Tiffany won't be there. They are such a great group of people and I hope that I can make some new friends out of it! They are all (from what I can tell) really strong in Christ and that makes me happy! So...we'll see!

I still miss everyone so so so much! I can't wait to see you all! I think that the Merritts and Matthew may be coming down next weekend and it makes me wanna pee my pants!

Funny moments: So I bought the Garmin (ok...so Dad bought the Garmin) to help me get to places around here because I'm soooooo lost! And...I'm so thankful for it because I get lost all the time! I would die without it! But yesterday, I was trying to find a Wal-Mart...now how hard should it be to find a stinkin WAL-MART?!? But the Garmin (Whom I'd like to name so help me out with some names...she's British...which Matthew hates!) took me to 3 different places that were not Wal-Marts! I basically drove around for like 2 hours yesterday just looking for Wal-Mart! Yikes! I was very frustrated! 

I don't really know what else to write!

I love you all so much and I miss you terribly! 

Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you so much, but I'm so proud of you! It'll all be worth it...you'll see.

British, eh? Hmm...that'll be on list of "things to do": find a name for Heather's Garmin.

Can't wait for your next post!