
A news reporter and local celebrity (because of her small spot in the movie "W"), Anne Presley, was beaten and left for dead in her own home last week. If it hadn't been for the fact that her mother calls her every morning and went to her house when she didn't answer that morning, she would have bled to death. She died Saturday night in the hospital. They have no idea who did it. She was raped and severely beaten. The perp took her purse. I think to try and make it look like a robbery, but who knows. It kinda freaks me out because of a few factors. My roomie leaves for the entire week and the only person I talk to on a daily basis is Matthew. That's not even until the afternoon. What is he going to do though in Nashville. No one would know to check on me. The hospital doesn't have my address here (well...my supervisor does now, I gave it to her). I'm home alone, and a little bit younger than Anne. Freaky! Please pray for her family and their grief!
Also in the news, its freezing here and I hate it!!!
In tonight's news, an old woman went into a bank, told a cashier to give her all the money the cashier had as quietly and calmly as possible. She walked out of the bank, and a the security guard ran her down, and brought her inside, where she sat patiently until the police came. Huh? What in the world? I'm totally confused on this story and thinking that maybe there is some mental breakdown happening?
Also in the news, I haven't used GG in awhile. I think she's getting upset. I tried to update her this weekend, but it didn't work. All 3 times! And, it took about 6 hours to download! I'm a little upset with GG. She didn't have to take it out on me this way! :(
Breaking news: I'm coming home this weekend! Matthew's graduating! Yay!

Work is great! Its just getting busier and busier and more and more stressful. But still great! I just hope one day I get to do this and get paid for it! (Hopefully at Vandy!) This is my last week in my first rotation. I didn't know that I would like CV as much as I do! I'm really sad to leave. I'll be in the ED next week. I'm sure I'll have lots of fun stories from there! I had a grandfather pull my supervisor aside to praise me which was very flattering! Its nice to know that I'm doing my job well enough for someone to want to praise me and have it sent to my director! I'm very blest that I have such a great supervisor to teach me! Blessings are just getting better and better!
That's all for now. Join me for the news tomorrow...


1 comment:
Ok first things first- I'm so glad you were able to use Walt's picture impersination of Matthew as a cop : )
I heard about the reporter. That is truly terrible. I need to be calling to check up on you more often. do yall have an alarm there?
Last but not least- countdown to Heather coming home!!!! YAY!!!
Post a Comment