They are pretty much beyond words, but I'll try.
They are the most loving couple. Loving to each other, their kids, their family, and their friends. They will do anything for their loved ones...and I'm sure anything for anyone that needs it. They are the first to put others before themselves. When you think of being humble and giving...you think of the Hesselrodes.
They are the most loving and amazing parents I have ever met! Their kids are first in their life and it shows. They have such an amazing love for them that you can't help but love them too! They teach their children to love God and display it everyday. Their children are bright and sweet and fun, and it is because of the parenting of Adam and Gena. You can see how much their children love them; its in their eyes when they look at their parents.
They are the greatest friends. They are so much fun to hang out with! It doesn't matter what we're doing, if your with the Hesselrodes, your guaranteed to have a good time! You can trust them with anything! Anything!
Most of all, they have the most amazing faith and love for God! It shows through everything they do. They way they spend their time, the way they care, and the way they love! I could seriously go on and on an on...but you can tell, they are simply incredible!
Right now, they need our prayers. Adam is going through a lot right now which is, of course, a lot for Gena as well. I love them more than anything and I care about them so much! Pray for Adam, Gena, Davis, Abby, and their family. Pray that God will wrap His arms around this wonderful family and hold them in His hands and protect them. Pray that He will heal Adam. Pray that He will ease the stress and anxiety for this family.
God, be with the Hesselrodes. Hold them in your hands and protect them.
Our amazing God can do anything! I hope the Hesselrodes know how much they are loved and just how many people are praying for them! Adam is shooting to the front of the line!
We love you!!!


5 comments:
Such great thoughts! miss you
You are way too nice, but we appreciate all of your kind words. We need all of the prayers we can get! We love you! Thanks!
Awe, gosh I agree with everything you said. We all love them so much and they are absolutely in our thoughts and prayers.
Amen, sister!
Ditto to all! We are praying for the H family! Love you, mom pammmm
Post a Comment