I've started something new in my life. I haven't done this in awhile, we'll see how long it lasts! I'm working out! My church here has a fitness center! Cost? Free! Just what I like! There's all kinds of classes that I can take and a pretty big gym. Now, you know I'll probably be super sore tomorrow when I wake up because of my work out today, but I feel good about it now! I'm going to start working out. So...lets just hope I stick with it!
My boyfriend is a cop. Well...he will be in like 3 weeks. So, of course, I'm more aware of cops than ever! I'm more aware of speeding. So it hasn't really stopped me from speeding that much, but I'm more aware of it now. Well, today, I was driving home and on the phone with my mom. I stopped (completely, I want to point out) at a stop sign and then turned on the street leading to my subdivision. Well, this cop thought I was cute or something and decided to follow me! All the way home! You don't know this, but my subdivision is so out of the way. Its down a street that leads to NOTHING but my subdivision! He pulled out and followed me home. My street, by the way, is 25mph! Ah! Anyway, Matthew, what the heck was that?!?
So, what's new with you guys?


1 comment:
hahaha- hilarious. I can't wait for Matthew to be an official cop. It's going to be awesome.
So glad you had a relaxing weekend!!!
Post a Comment