Friday, November 7, 2008

Anyone smell ham?!

Crazy weekend and loooong week! I worked on Halloween and then drove home. We had a party for Matthew's graduation, went out for Brad's birthday, and then went to and celebrated Matthew's graduation and becoming a police officer! I'm so proud! I woke up Tuesday morning, drove 5 1/2 hours home, went straight to work, gave a presentation, and worked 12 hours. I then worked 12 hours the next two days and worked 9 hours today! I'm super exhausted! It was a pretty good week though, I spent it in the ED! For Halloween, I was a skittle with the rest of the department! It was so much fun! We did a parade at the hospital. It was super fun and so sweet and great for the kiddos!

Me and Janelle
The Gang
Me and Wendy (the Greens!)
We celebrated Matthew's graduation on Saturday night with the fams! We had lots of yummy treats to eat in the warm house, the game on (whatever game it is, I dunno), a bon fire outside, hot chocolate and warm apple cider! It was so great! We had a blast!

Me and the Man of the Hour!
Me and my Mama!
Yummy smores!
Matthew's pumpkin
Matthew's graduation was awesome! I am so proud of him! He worked so hard to make it and deserves it so much! He is an official police officer now! Apparently, Metro Nashville Police Department is ranked 6th in the nation in multiple areas. Also, the entire nation is looking to Nashville to see how to run their own departments in drugs and drug trafficking! Who knew?!? I am so proud of Matthew and what he accomplished! He will make a great police officer!

Matthew's session
Getting his badge! I'm so proud! He's so cute!
Matthew and his family
Matthew and my family!
Our Best! 
Me and my cop!
Thanks to all who helped me with his party and for celebrating Matthew with us! I really appreciate you!

No comments: