Monday, February 23, 2009

Fastest recap ever!

Apparently, I haven't gotten any better at blogging! LoL! I guess work, planning a wedding, teaching a class at church, and still trying to spend time with family and friends (and my wonderful fiance!) makes it a little hard. Who knew?! So, here's the fastest recap ever!

Me: Super busy! My work schedule may change soon and I'm really hoping it will! 

Matthew: Incredible! He's in a new shift right now, back to days! He likes being in the day shift again and seeing sunlight, but not loving Hermitage as much! He's also taken up being "security" at church. A couple of churches in the area have had cars broken into during service, so our church asked Matthew to watch over us while we worship. He, sweetly, took it on. I'm sure that Matthew will get called on to do a lot of things like this. And, I'm also sure, that later on, it might get a little annoying. But now, I love that my fiance is someone trusted to protect 24/7. He takes it on because, according to him, he is trained to handle situations that others aren't. He feels a duty and responsible to do this. I very much respect him!

Kate: Doing great! We're loving her and she's loving us! We couldn't be happier!! With Matthew's blessing, I'm hoping to train her to be an AAT dog. That's an Animal Assisted Therapy dog. She'll go to the hospital and let kiddos play with her to help them feel better! 

Wedding: Coming along. We've been meeting with photographers and planners. I am officially hiring a planner. Not someone to plan it for me; just someone to help keep me on budget and make things happen.

House: Has been worked on-off and on. But starting today-hard core!! I'll be moving in soon! 3 weeks soon actually! Right now, we're putting in hard wood floors, tile (bathrooms and pantry/laundry room), crown molding, and prepping for paint! Whoo hoo! 

Traveling: Matthew and I are traveling home, Matthew's home, to visit with Don and Elaine next weekend! We're very excited! No reason, we just wanna hang out with them! :)

That's it! Peace out!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Whew! That WAS the fastest post ever! And I loved it!! Chalk full of info! :)

That's super awesome about Kate training to be an AAT dog. She will love that. And so will the kiddos!

have tons and tons of fun with the Mehaffey parents. Yea! :)

Ladybird said...

I think the AAT dog is such a super idea! What a wonderful way of sharing with the kiddos! I am sure they will be thrilled. Congrats on the engagement, love the photo at the top! How romantic! A girlfriend of mine is getting married in exactly 100 days and they have started reading Psalms counting down from 100 each day until the wedding.

Cute blogsite! Found you just by blog-hopping and thought I would say hello!