Thursday, February 12, 2009

Save the Date...

ITS OFFICIAL!! MATTHEW AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED! Ok, so we already know that is official and has been for almost 2 months now, what is official is our date and place! 

September 19, 2009! Jamison Hall in The 
Factory at Franklin!

We'll be getting married and having our reception at The Factory at Franklin. A little different, I know. It is comprised of 11 depression-era buildings that housed four different manufacturing companies during its industrial lifetime .It was built in 1929 as a factory for Allen Manufacturing Company. But, during the Great Depression, it became the home for Dortch Stove Works, Magic Chef, and Jamison Bedding. After those businesses left, it sat silent for years. 

Today, it has been fully renovated into a
 historical site. The Factory has lots of different tenets. There are little shops, a culminary arts center, farmer's market, antique shops, photography studios, restaurants, a theater, and the best part of all, a huge hall! Jamison Hall is where Matthew and I will celebrate with all of our friends and family at our reception. Our ceremony will take place outside in the beautiful courtyard! Its very unique, lots of character, and very cute! I'm in love! 


We're very excited to get this show on the road, and this is the biggest part. Yay! 

2 comments:

Mindy said...

It's going to be GORgeous! Now you can really start to move forward! Yea!!

Cristin Claire said...

How exciting!!! I can't wait! The date is totally saved : )