I'm very much against writing multiple blogs in one day. But, this post needs to be written!
Because of how everything is, Matthew and I haven't gotten the chance to spend a lot of time together lately! He works 3rd shift and has to leave for work at 10pm. Which means that by 930pm at the latest, he's busy getting ready for work. I don't get off of work until 630 and I don't get to his place until 7. If your good at calculating, you've probably already figured out that we only have 2 1/2 hours to spend together. We're also busy people and therefore, don't see each other everyday. Because I live with my parents for a few more weeks, and Matthew has two roommates, even when we do see each other, we're never alone! And, we have lots of friends and both teach classes at church. So, the rest of the nights are spent separately with friends, together with friends, or with our co-teachers. Basically, I'm missing my fiance!
I feel bad because I've been complaining about it more lately. I understand the situation, but it doesn't make it any less harder!
So, last night, Matthew took me on a date! We played with our puppy for awhile, then got me meds (hot date huh?), then dinner, ice cream, and a movie! All the best components for a great date! We had the best time! We laughed, talked, and just loved spending time together!
Tonight we're having another date! This time, we're staying home and cooking dinner and playing with our pup!
I'm so lucky to have the sweetest fiance in the world! I'm hoping this continues well into our marriage. If I'm marrying the man I think I am, it surely will! I'm the luckiest girl in the world! Just thought I'd brag on Matthew!! He's like my Prince Charming! :)

I am so thankful to have a fiance that is so thoughtful! I'm the luckiest girl in the world!


1 comment:
Amen! He really is a super great guy. I totally know how it feels to just need to spend time together and reconnecting amidst all of the craziness of life. I'm so glad you were able to have a sweet date together. Happy day!
Post a Comment