1. I don't ever do these kind of things. In fact, it took me about 10 minutes to figure out how to write a note on Facebook. How sad!
2. I'm getting married in 224 days to my best friend and love of my life! I f your surprised I know that number, you obviously don't know me!
3. I recently adopted a new member into the family. Her name is Kate and she is 5 months old. She's a black lab. I'm already obsessed!
4. My idea of a good night with the girls is hanging out at someone's house and talking, playing games, etc.
5. I like talking. A lot! Sometimes, I get started and forget what got me going in the first place. I jump from story to story and forget my original point! I'm working on it!
6. My classroom is extremely organized and clean and I work very hard to keep it that way. My house on the other hand...not so much. What gives?
7. I always "promised" myself I would "never" marry a police officer. I also "promised" myself that I would "never" have a gun in the house. That's gone! Never say "never".
8. As a child, I used the bathroom at school and an older girl laughed at me and said that I peed funny. From that moment on, I've been afraid to let people hear me pee/use public restrooms. I'd cough, flush the toilet, or talk, just so people wouldn't' hear. I'm a lot better now, but it still freaks me out when I know people can hear. I'd rather hold.
9. My favorite place in the whole world is my swing set in my grandparents' backyard. It no longer exist and my grandparents passed away years ago, but that place makes my heart smile!
10. I like to use the exclamation mark (!)! Can you tell?!
11. I've had the same best friend since high school. I simply adore her! The funny thing is, neither of us know how or why we became friends! We simply started saying hi in the hallway one day freshman year. WE didn't have any classes together that year, or mutual friends. Someone said "Hello", and our friendship was born. We don't know which of us started it or why. maybe it was fate!
11. I have a group of girls that are my best friends. yes, I do think you can have more than one! Most of them are not friends themselves, just with me from different periods of my life. I wouldn't be who I am without them! I'd also die without them! I'm very blessed.
12. I hate tomatoes, but love ketchup. I hate grape juice, but love grapes. I hate banana or pecans in anything, but love to eat them! Huh?
13. My family mean s more to me than anything in the whole world! I'd sacrifice anything for them!
14. My toenails have been painted, constantly, since I was in middle school. I don't like my toes naked.
15. I can't straighten my little finger on my right hand. Didn't break it or anything, it just doesn't straighten easily. My grandmother's little finger was the same way, except for she broke hers. Weird.
16. i like being a teacher more than I thought I would!
17. I never liked reading. In fact, in school I attended Honors English all four years of high school. I passed with flying colors! I only read one of the books out of the 48ish books assigned. But now, I love it! In fact, I'm looking for a new book to get into...any ideas?!?
18. I get along with my in-laws super great! I love them!
19. I can't wait to be a mommy! (YEARS down the road!) I think pregnancy is beautiful and amazing!
20. I shower in the same pattern every morning. I don't like it if I get out of order.
21. When pumping gas, I have to end it on an even number....I'll keep going until I get it.
22. My Mom isn't my biological mom. She's not even my Daddy's wife. But she means more to me than I can express in words. She's my Mother.
23. I'm a romantic (see @2) and not ashamed. I love the idea of being a wife and a mommy!
24. I'm a Christian! I'm amazed everyday by the love and mercy of God! I'm thankful for all the blessings He showers me with. I'm thankful that when everything in the world is going wrong and I'm frustrated with everything and everyone-I have God to turn to and I know He'll always be there, loving me!
25. I have a very blessed life and I take it for granted.


No comments:
Post a Comment