I have an incredible family who have ALL been there for me from the beginning. They have loved me way more than they should and taken care of me on top of their own families! My Daddy, who could have walked away from the beginning, has taken care of me. We may not always have had the best of everything, or a ton of everything, but we never didn't have anything. He never held me back from anything I wanted and always supported my dreams, even when those dreams were far too big for me. He never busted my bubble, so I always had dreams, and still do. What a great parent. I have an "adopted" family, who are my family. They are incredible people who have done more for me than words can even express. I have amazing friends and being here in AR has shown me a lot about my "true" friends. I'm here in AR doing and internship that is incredible that will lead me to my dream job! How many people get to work every day in a job they absolutely love? I do! What a blessing is that! Here in AR, I'm not alone and the blessing keep on pouring down. I live with the sweetest girl who has opened her new home up to me. I have met some of the sweetest girls and am blessed to call them friends. I live in a country where I'm free and respected!
I am in love with an extraordinary man who loves me just as much. I can't express how blessed my life is because of him! Sweet, incredible, wonderful; these words do not begin to describe this man! It feels like a fairy tale sometimes and that alone is a blessing.
Most importantly, I serve an incredible, wonderful God who showers me with these blessings and more every day! Just when I think it can't get any better, He makes it better!
Take time out these holidays and think about how much your blessed. I could go on and on, but for your sake, I won't. I know that you all are as blessed as I am. Just take time to realize it and to thank those people for it. Most importantly, thank God for it. Without Him, we wouldn't have all of this!


1 comment:
Amen sister. Well said.
PS- I love your new blog! The pictures are precious! I'm just now catching up on your past few posts...
Post a Comment