Don't get me wrong, I'm still super excited to come home. God has made my relationships with them stronger and better than ever! These past 3 and a half months have been so great for me. I've learned a lot about myself, my future job (if I ever make it!), my amazing boyfriend, my family, my friends, and most importantly, my relationship with God. We'll see how much of this actually stays...but for now, I'm enjoying every minute of it!
GiGi is doing well. Still not getting a lot of use, and that will probably cease a little more when I'm back in Nashville. But...I'll find time for her-don't worry!
Exercise Tip #whatever: Shaving legs is not crucial to work outs. Considering that no one is ever really touching your legs anyway (or at least not mine). But when your hair is so long...and your wearing cut off sweat pants...well...that's another story! TMI?
Have a great rest of the week! Its hard coming off of a break...but just think...I'll be home in 2 weeks! What else is there in life?!? :)


No comments:
Post a Comment