Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Wedding Year!!!


Oh, excuse me...I meant Happy New Year! hehe! Forgive me, forgive me...I'm still on Cloud 9! I think I'll be on Cloud 9 until way into the marriage. And even then, maybe not! (For all you married folks-I'm sure your laughing right now and copying this so that you can rub it in my face later!)

Last night was filled with WAY too much food, sparkling white grape juice, games, and lots of silly string! We spent New Years with some family and friends last night! We had a great time! Last year we were running around like chickens with our heads cut off, working the youth lock in. This year, we decided to take it easy and just show up somewhere and hang out! 

I hope your New Years was wonderful! What are your New Years resolutions? Did you even make any? I'm torn on my feeling towards them. They are good because they help you to become a better you and it gets you going on the right track. If your like me-you do really good for a couple of weeks, maybe even months, and then you fall! When I fall, I get so mad and down on myself! So, I think I'm going to compromise. I'll make them, try to keep them, but not beat myself up for not keeping them if I don't! 

Have a blessed 2009!!! Its going to be a great year! :)

No comments: