Wow...there's a weird, but oh-so-exciting thought! I celebrated, with my incredible fiance, my last Christmas as a Huddleston this year. It was quite the Christmas as well! Tuesday night we celebrated a Merritt Christmas. We received our first "together" present! Unfortunately for Matthew, the present was mainly for me. But...it will make him happy when I'm a more organized and less stressed bride! It was the wedding planner of all wedding planners! Its the cutest, most organized, most incredible wedding planner of them all...and my Mommy got it for me! Yay! We also received some new ornaments for our tree next year! I'm glad we're getting a head start! Wednesday was spent at my family get together. Thursday was split. Morning with Brad and Mindy, afternoon with my family, and night with Brad and Mindy. Friday night, the Mehaffey's came into town, and Saturday we celebrated our Mehaffey Christmas. To my surprise, on Christmas morning (Mehaffey Christmas morning that is, so Saturday morning) we walked out to see what Santa brought and there was, lying on the floor, next to the other Mehaffey kid stockings, my very own stocking! With my name on it and all! I was very excited! You know your in when you have a stocking!!!
So...Christmas was great! For, what was supposed to be a "slim" Christmas, we got so many wonderful things! We spent so much time with our families, which is better than any gift we could have received! The weird part was realizing that next year at Christmas will be my first Christmas as a Mehaffey! I'll be spending it with my husband! I can't wait!
I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas as well! I hope you got everything you wished for and that you treasured the time you got with your families!
Update on the WEDDING: We have the date, the budget, the officiant, and the attendants-now we need the church! LoL! I've been emailing like crazy and have some possibilities in mind! We're setting up the dates to check them out now! Also, I'm dress shopping this week! I will probably not buy anything, but I'm looking! This is every little girls dream and I'm so excited to actually be doing it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment