Well, 14 weeks is over. I am officially home for good! I am so excited to be home with Matthew
(of course) and my wonderful friends and family. I cannot wait to spend time with all my friends that I haven't seen in 4 months! While I'm super excited to be home, I do want to take a moment and love on Arkansas!
I had a great experience and I made such wonderful friends! I really wouldn't change it for the world! I thought I would just "do my time" as I liked to put it, and come home and not think any different. Boy, did God have better plans for me! Why did they have to be such sweet and wonderful people?!? You all know all of my blessings from AR (if you don't, then you obviously don't read my posts because that's pretty much what I've talked about lately), so I won't re-emphasize. I'm just so thankful that I had such a great experience! I've come home stronger, a little smarter, and a lot more trusting in God! I'm ready to take on the world! (With His help, duh!)
My blog name will be changing soon. "To what", you ask? I have no idea yet! It can't be "Adventures in Arkansas" anymore because I'm no longer there! If I had known just how many people blog, and just how therapeutic it is, then I would have named it something that could stay around. So, if you have any ideas, pass them on to me!
In good ole A in A tradition:
Workout tip #(how have I totally lost track?!?): "How do you continue a workout plan that you had in another state when you move home and cannot join a gym, and your home church doesn't have a nifty fully-loaded and incredible gym like your AR church did", you ask? Easy, pray! hahaha! Seriously, I'm really going to try and keep this going, but I'll be doing it from home, so any tips on home workouts, pass them on. Luckily, "Dad" and little bro are workout guys and we have some equipment!
Update on GiGi:I can still use her! Who knew?! I have interviews to go to and so I need her still. She is well pleased. She is very excited to see some new people in my car and meet all my friends and family, so feel free to ride with me and meet my wonderful friend!
Also, my countdown has run out! :( We'll just shoot for Christmas now!
P.S. get ready for Christmas blogs! Yay!


2 comments:
We're all glad to have you back, and glad that your "time" in AR was positive. I can't wait to see what you do with your blog next. (You are right, totally therapeutic.) And I super can't wait for Christmas posts! :)
You'll be glad to know that the ice waited for you to leave. :) I was in Fayetteville, but apparently, you wouldn't have been able to get in or out of the neighborhood on Tuesday. I really missed you last night when I had to come home to a cold, empty house.
Post a Comment