The more we talked it over, the more we were swayed. 5 months could get very hard and cause a lot more stress than we need! This time is supposed to be fun and exciting and I am bound and determined to keep it that way!
We haven't found or reserved where we will get married yet, so this could possibly change...but here it is! The day that you've all been waiting for...
(OK...so maybe its really just the day that Matthew and I have been waiting for forever, and we know that your lives don't revolve around us...but it sounded dramatic...lol!)
September 19, 2009!!!
Just keep it open. We'll be sending out "Save the Date" cards when we have where we're getting married reserved and ready! But we want you all to be aware, because this is our date we're wanting!! Yay! Its really happening!
September 19, 2009!!!
Love,
Matthew & Heather
(Furture: Mr. & Mrs. Mehaffey!!!)


1 comment:
Yahoo!! It's for REAL!! I'm so, super excited for you guys! September 19 sounds perfect. I can't wait!!
PS. Love the wedding countdown. :D
Post a Comment