Kate stayed at Uncle Brad and Aunt Mindy's house along with Grandma and Grandpa, who had come in and agreed to take care of her for us. Per the fam, she played with Buddy (Matthew's parents pup) and had a great time! Apparently, she did. We get home, and I start to put her stuff away. I hand her her bone to chew on because Matthew was going to take a nap and I had some reading to do. She just dropped it.
This is soooo not Kate!
Fast forward a little...Matthew naps, I start to read my Bible, and I look over to find this...
Kate had gotten her Kong from her box - I dunno, because she thinks she has to have it with her all the time? She then falls asleep sitting up over the Kong. Bobbing her head the whole time! After being a good Mother and laughing at her, I do the next only logical thing - grab the camera and snap some shots!
Preview for when I have real kids? I don't know. Probably. But this was one of the funniest things I have ever seen! Great ending to our weekend! Katie Bug, just suck it up and take a nap! Bahahaha!


2 comments:
Poor Kate! We totally wore her out!! (Aka, Grandpa Don, Uncle Brad, Buddy, Abby, and Chester wore her out.) This is the sweetest thing ever. I absolutely love it. :)
LOL...that's awesome! I would of taken pictures too!! haha.
Post a Comment