Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dear Stupid Woman in Pink...

I'd like to share with you my awful, terrible, no good, very bad morning...

The warm weather has brought some new friends to our home. Those stupid little bugs that aren't millipedes or centipedes, but have a bajillion legs, you can't tell the front for the behind, and they run super fast. I have the heebie jeebies just describing them to you. We have found 3.  Luckily, Matthew has found them! (bahaha!) I woke up this morning, sluggishly, climbed out of bed, and shuffled my way (in the dark, no less) to the bathroom. As I open the shower curtain to turn on my nice hot shower (which I NEED to fully awake in the morning), there it is. That stupid bug! I scream, throw water on it, squash some of its legs off with a cup, squeal some more, and finally, finally, send it away down the drain. I then, couldn't enjoy my shower because thoughts of the stupid bug.

The stupid bug impacted my whole morning. I was late leaving the house, so I was rushed to leave and had to rush to work. This also meant I had to do mascara in the car. (Maybe on the way to work, maybe don't tell my husband...) It's been a crazy morning here at VCH. Lots of kiddos, not enough time. And then...

the supid woman in pink.

I love coffee. I usually make coffee and take it to work - look at me saving $$! This morning, again, because of the stupid bug, I didn't have time. So, I thought I'd treat myself to a Mocha Joe down at Suzi's! After seeing a ton of kiddos, I attempt to run down to Suzi's to get the prized Mocha Joe. I stand in a very long line - which was doable because of the prize at hand - and finally order. I also grab a muffin to make my tummy happy, again, treat. There are about 3 or 4 other peeps waiting for their morning coffees as well. I stand in the gathering with them. Here comes stupid woman in pink and her friend with an extrememly large purse. And if I say its extrememly large, that says a lot! They order as they talk loudly, paying no attention to anyone else. Let's say 30-45 seconds later, a Mocha Joe with Vanilla Nut, MY DRINK, is called out and set out for me to take and run back upstairs. I jump up (so I was a little excited) to get my coffee, and as I reach for it,

THE STUPID WOMAN IN PINK REACHES IN FRONT OF ME AND TAKES IT! 2 SECONDS LATER, SHE'S DRINKING FROM IT!!!

Dear Stupid Woman in Pink: Are you kidding me?! Do you not see the gathering of people waiting for their coffee? You just thought that your special, and your's would be made right away...ahead of everyone else?!? No, stupid woman in pink! No!

Thus, my awful, terrible, no good, very bad morning. Thanks for listening!

No comments: