(You do get the sarcasm in that...right....)
-Our lives have been quite hectic in the Mehaffey home lately. We have quite a few major decisions we'll be making in the next few weeks. New opportunities are in the horizon for us - which is great - but this could mean changes for us as well. While excited, but nervous to have to actually be adults!
-All of our friends are pregnant. This is not an exaggeration. There are currently 5, yes 5 out of our whole group, of us that do not have kids and are not preggers. Please keep all of our friends in prayers: those that just had little ones, and those with buns in the oven. And pray for Mathew and I as we find our way through preggersville, helping all those that need us, but without buying a bun ourselves!
-We celebrated Don's (my awesome father-in-law) 50th birthday! We had a surprise party for him. While he knew that us kiddos were coming into town, he had no idea about the party or that is oh-so-funny family from Wisconson was coming as well! I haven't had the pleasure of spending time with them, seeing as the first time we met was my rehearsal dinner. So I really enjoyed the weekend with them...even though they are a little crazy! :)
-You know I'm totally wanting to be Heather-Homemaker right? While I've enjoyed cooking, I've been stuck using recipes. I'm too afraid to try anything not from a recipe. Well, I branched out and made a new sauce! I love it! No one's tried it yet. I'm not sure how ready I am for that. But when I do get the hubs' approval, I'll start the taste testing.
-My little brother (in-law) Jeremy got engaged to his now-finace, Madison! Super sweet and cute engagement! He done good! We're on our way to another wedding and new sister! P.S. Her wedding plans thus far are adorable! I can't wait to see it all in place in Summer of 2011! She's my kinda girl when it comes to all this stuff. Hey...great minds think alike!
-The stuipd bug that I discussed with you yesterday, is called a House Centipede. Again, here come the heebie jeebies! Matthew found out that they are actually good for your home. They do nothing to humans, they just eat spiders and bugs and stuff. Still, we're having Cook's come and spray the inside again.
-The short film, produced by Aaron Sain and Brian Holloway, that Matthew and I have been helping with is finally done! The premire of (mis)Fortune is Monday night! Please visit the Misfortune website for more details on the short film, the Punctum Media ministry, and how to reserve your spot to attend the premire!!
-My brother, Caleb, moved to Georgia to start a new job! He's so excited and I'm not going to lie...I'm a little jealous! Please keep him in prayers.
-Our precious pup, Kate, is still crazier than ever! She's enjoying the warm weather and all the new bugs to eat. Gross Kate! We still love her! What would we do without this crazy thing to laugh at everyday?!
-And that brings our recap to finish. Really, we lead pretty boring lives. There's a lot going on, but somehow, we still have nothing new to contribute!
One more thing, aren't Fridays great?! I love how happy everyone is! Great moods, relaxed atmosphere - the only thing missing is the warm weather!
Happy Recap! Happy Friday!
P.S. I will be better about posting! And I'll start adding pictures...yeesh!


No comments:
Post a Comment