Our wedding photos are finally finished!!! Our photographers - Chris and Adrienne Scott - took over 3000 images! Wow! So...it took awhile to go through one by one and sort, photoshop, etc. But, I am happy to announce, they are done!!! We met with them and viewed them privately before they went public. We also saw and edited our wedding album! I'm so excited! So...go check out! Feel free to cover your house with our wedding photos! We give you permission! :)
To check out our photos: (1) Visit www.chrisandadriennescott.com. (2) Click on Clients. (3) Click our tab, enter your email address and ENJOY!
Thank you Chris and Adrienne for being amazing photographers and great new friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
ok so I just looked through all your favorite shots and some others and I absolutely love all of them!!!!! I can't wait to see your book! I know married life is treating you well. Hope to see you sometime soon. love ya Mrs. Mehaffey! ps. I love the pics you have on your header :) figured I would say so before you change them to you awesome professional ones!
Post a Comment