Here's a little glimpse of our holiday in photographs!
After Thanksgiving dinner with my family, we picked our our 1st Christmas tree!
Matthew brought it in himself! I...took pictures...
Here's our festive Living room!
Complete with stockings (all 3!), garland, lights, and fully decorated Christmas tree!
We decorated the tree with ornaments from childhood and ornaments we've collected together-each with a special memory.
(This isn't the best picture, but its with all lights off except Christmas lights!)
Matthew's 1st Ornament!
Everyone awwwww with me...
Matthew made this as a child.
Kate's 1st ornament!
My Mom and Dad (Pam and Gerald) gave this to Matthew last year for Christmas.
This little guy is from our Honeymoon! He makes us laugh!
His legs are bells and every time Kate bumps into him she jumps...so funny!
After Thanksgiving dinner with the Mehaffeys, we take a family picture that goes with the Christmas letter sent to the rest of the family. I've waited 2 years to make this picture! You have no idea how excited I was to be in this family picture and not taking the family picture!!
After the family pic, we take individual pictures! Here's our first Thanksgiving picture.
And my favorite picture of them all...our family picture!


2 comments:
Yahoo!! Thanksgiving time is the (2nd) best time! I love all the pictures. Your house looks incredible. I'm totall impressed and inspired to decorate our own house!
LOVE the pictureS!! Of course I always looking at pictures...especially ones of family and friends!! Glad you got to be in the family shot this year!!! :-)
Post a Comment