Sunday, August 22, 2010

Goodbye 24, Hello Old!

Yes, it is official. I am 25! I am a quarter of a century old! I had a friend tell me one time, "Watch out! When I turned 25, my body completely started breaking down! It's been downhill ever since!" Thanks Laura for that piece of advice that haunted me until the day finally came. (And well, my body started breaking down the day I got married, forget turning 25, what's up with that?) Ok. So it actually came almost a month ago, but its been crazy! Quick update:

July: Annual Lake house adventures, I became a Lively and spent the ENTIRE 4th of July weekend with them, showers for my one of my best friend's wedding, family from San Antonio and the In-Laws visit, celebrated my birthday, more weddings!

August: Best Friend's wedding, apartment hunting, Katie Bug turns 2 years old!

Now that I'm updated, I'll start blogging again! Wait, haven't I said this phrase about 5 times now? Oops! Here's some pics of the past two months:

Attending weddings without our husband! Here I am with some fellow gals who attend weddings without husbands. Don't know what I'm doing here. Forgive!

Kate playing with Buddy! Tug of war: Puppy style! It is the funniest thing! My new parents' puppy. So that would make him her uncle?

One of our Date Nights! Toy Story 3, in 3D! Don't know how I managed this one but it was awesome!

Dear, sweet hubs made not 1, but 2 birthday cakes for me! Chocolate cake with white icing and white cake with chocolate icing! He also cleaned and decorated the house with flowers, black and pink streamers, and black and pink balloons! Isn't he the sweetest?! Yes...decorated by the hubs as well! I love it!

Blowing out my birthday candles!
(And holding Harper, which I did all night long! Thanks Walt and Cristin for letting me hold your precious baby and getting my baby-fix. She is adorable and I love her!)

Look how gorgeous my best friend was on her wedding day!! Classic Elegance!
(Married, Just Now Married, Soon to be engaged...)

That's all for now folks! Join in next time when I actually write a blog that does not include "crazy", "busy", "sorry", or "update/recap"! :)

No comments: