We're moving to an apartment.
This was a very hard decision for us to make. Ok, for me to make. We were spoiled when we first got married (almost a year ago!) and moved into a newly-renovated house! But, after some major ups and downs in our first year of marriage, we had some pretty big decisions to make. We've prayed A LOT for God to lead us in the path He wants us to go. We've finally decided, through counsel and prayer, to move into an apartment. I don't know why I'm complaining so much though, its a pretty sweet apartment! You know, for an apartment. :)
We're going to focus on getting rid of our school loan debt that we accumulated those wonderful 4 (ok, 4 1/2) years of college! We've decided that in order to have a great future for our (hopeful) family in years to come, we need to get rid of it ASAP!
Our new adventure will take place in the beginning of our 2nd year of marriage! New year, new changes right? Moving date: September 29th!
So, pray for us as we move to our new apartment! And pray for Katie Bug, this will be major change for her! :)
P.S. If anyone is looking to rent our home, let me know!



2 comments:
Where is your home located, and how much are you renting it out for? I have a friend who is looking for a rental house. You can email me at swindellk@hotmail.com
Oh, and don't worry. Apartment living isn't as bad as it sounds. We were in an apartment the first 2.5 years of our marriage. And, as much as I LOVE our house, sometimes I wish we could go BACK to an apartment. Houses are a huge financial strain, not to mention a LOT of work! Oh how I miss not mowing the lawn! (Ok, so Brandon is the one who misses not having to mow). Good luck on your changes! It will be well worth it!
Apartment living can be fun and a lot less maintenance! :) I just wish I had a grill... :(
Post a Comment