Seriously, when did I get old? A friend once said, "When I turned 25, my body went off the rocker! It completely started breaking down!" Thanks! I'm so excited to turn a quarter of a century old in just 2 short months! I'm not even 25 yet, and its began. Oh dear! Here's how I know I'm getting old:1. It all started with last Thanksgiving. We stayed at Brad and Mindy's all weekend and had to sleep on the floor. I a) couldn't sleep, and b) was so sore. I used to be able to sleep anywhere!
2. I worked on a house that had been effected by the flood. Tearing up hardwood - how hard is that? I couldn't get out of bed yesterday morning. I walked around all day like I'm 9 months preggers because it hurt to move!
3. It hurts worse today!!
4. Went shopping with the family for Mother's Day (love you Mom!), I was in shock at the shoes at the Nike store! They are hideous! How is that fashion? How is that in style? Why don't I like the "in" thing anymore?
5. I can't wait to go home most days.
6. My bedtime is 10:30pm.
7. Happy Hour = Nap
8. I gain weight a whole lot easier than I used to and in places that I never have before!
9. Most nights include: cleaning, laundry, catching up on my shows.
10. I can't tell you the last time I went to the mall. But I know Lowe's like the back of my hand!
My favorite was Matthew texting me yesterday, "When did we get old?!" I could tell you more, but now I'm just embarrassing myself!
Someone once said, "Growing old is mandatory; growing up is an option." While, apparently, my body is getting old, I'm still not ready to grow up!


1 comment:
You are right 25 begins a lot of changes. I loved 25. Enjoy it!
Audrey
Post a Comment