So much going on! The house is almost complete and ready to start being lived in! I got our invitations...seriously hitting me now. I mean...its printed on over 200 pieces of paper! I'm oh so excited and have oh so much to do! Matthew is still loving his job and just had an awesome night making some pretty big arrests (yes, plural) all by himself! I'm so proud! As for my job...yea. My little brother had his 8th grade graduation today! Go Isaac! 4 more years to go! LoL! Jeremy got a new truck which means Matthew will be wanting one soon...
Matthew and I just got done with our engagement session Tuesday night with our AMAZING photographers- Chris and Adrienne Scott- and already have pics back! I recommend them to any and everyone! They are so fun and awesome to work with! Plus, our pics are incredible, well...the 5 that are up for SNEAK PREVIEW!! Check them out!


3 comments:
Heather, the pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS! Now we just need to see some pics of that house!
Oh, Heather! They are WONDERFUL!! I can't believe how great they've turned out! Well, actually, yeah I can. Such a great couple to photograph!!
I love the one with your ring in focus. BLING! I also love that you are looking at each other in them, or one is looking at the other. The one with the caution cones is seriouosly so stinking cute! Yea!!
I can't wait to see the rest of them!
Hey Heather! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your and Matthews pictures. They are gorgeous and I can't wait to see more.
Nicole Anderson
Post a Comment