Izzie...when we last tuned in, Izzie was in the shop again. Blah! Another couple of hundred dollars to fix her up! And what was poor Heather to do without a car?! Well...first: my awesome (future) brother and sister-in-law loaned me their car to drive while Izzie is in the shop! How sweet are they?! And, they loaned me their new car! That's trust my friends! Second: Izzie is already better! And...no charge! Really?!? Not believable, but believe it! No charge! Granted, I have to take her back in next month to get the tire rod...but hey, works for now! :)
Daddy had a great month! Probably the best he's ever had, per Daddy. I'm so proud of him. He works so hard and deserves good right now. (Real Estate business...you see why this is so exciting?!?) So, that means two things. (1) We have money for the wedding! Matthew and I started a wedding account (with First Tennessee!) that will/might become our joint account when we're married. (2) Our house is REALLY almost complete! Floors are in and beautiful. Countertops installed. The only thing left is lighting, toilets (kinda important), and the rest of the appliances. Don't get too excited, just the inside will be semi-complete. The outside still has work. I say semi-complete because Matthew and I still need to buy certain items to complete our new home. Too bad Matthew can't enjoy fully until September.
Matthew is officially off probation! He's officially-official-Officer Matthew Mehaffey! This really just means that he can taze (sp?) people without getting sued. LoL! I am so proud of him!
Gena and Ethan are doing good. She's on bedrest until Ethan comes, which is for a few more weeks. But, Ethan is still inside and doing fine! Praise!
My (future) in-laws get to have family come in to visit Memorial Day weekend! Not only is that good news, but they get to work on their deck. I can't wait to see all the work they've done!
Jeremy and Madison are done with school for the semester! They survived!
There's more goodness...but also sadness. My Mom's aunt passed away on Mother's Day. Please pray for her family. We know that she is in a better place and no longer in pain. Pray for my Mom as well.
Matthew and I have realized just how lucky and blessed we are. God always takes care of us. I don't know why we even worry! I guess its just the human in us.


3 comments:
The Lord deserves so much PRAISE!
So glad to hear that things are going to well! We will be praying for Pam and her family...
i think me surviving this semester was an overstatement!
Post a Comment