This was the question asked of me when I walked into the Take Care Clinic in Walgreens. Yes, I was there a month ago, for a Sinus Infection. Since I started this job, I've been sick. It started with a really bad stomach virus thing (when my in-laws were visiting), then I got a cough that turned into a sinus infection. I was finally ok, then I got another stomach thing and after that episode, I was coughing again. Matthew told me to go to the doc, I got cough syrup instead. Well, I should have listened! I went to the doc today and I have Bronchitis. Blah! If not better in a week, I have to go to the doctor for a chest x-ray to make sure I don't have pneumonia. What?!? I am so sick of being sick! I knew I might lose a little bit of weight before the wedding, but I didn't think this was how! haha!On the updating front: wedding is coming along well! We now officially have a photographer and planner! They are amazing and I'll be glad to give their numbers to ANYONE! Also, Matthew and I started registering! Its a lot of fun saying, "I want this, and this, and this..." All I do is hold it up and Matthew scans it! Its a great deal! 170 days left! Who's getting excited?!?


2 comments:
Oh Heather, I'm so sorry that you're that sick... again. I know you're tired of it. Let me know if you need anything. For real.
jeremy told me we had an opportunity to go registering with you today and he passed it up and i was soo mad because that is the best deal ever! i would totally help hold up things to scan. oh the possibilities!
Post a Comment