That day is today. Well...another diamond fell out of my ring. Again. So, they are sending it back to the builder to be completely re-built. It will take up to 4 weeks to get done. That means 4 weeks feeling naked without my ring! Break my heart!
I do have to say, Genesis Diamonds has been an amazing store! The first time a diamond fell out, they immediately took it back, replaced them, refinished it, and gave it back in less than a week. Now, they apologized, told me that this doesn't happen in this ring, especially in a platinum setting, and so they are rebuilding it. Yay! Service is excellent! We love Genesis! Tell anyone to go!


3 comments:
Sad day. I know it will be completely weird and naked to go without the ring. It becomes part of you so quickly... But, on the bright side, at least it happened now and it can be perfect in time for the wedding. I'm glad Genesis is being so awesome. :)
oh no! i wont be able to secretly stare in awe and amazement at it for a whole month!!!
...lonely little finger...lonely little hand
Post a Comment