Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring is here...

Its finally Spring in Nashville! Its been a long, cold, miserable winter. Don't get me wrong, with some of that snow, came a snow day. I forced myself to enjoy it...

My only snow day! And Matthew happened to be off too! Yay!

We went and played with the Hesselrode kids. Ok...Adam and Gena too!

Me and little Ethan all bundled up!
(Adam took the pic of us and the kids, we need to get a copy...)

No matter how much I can force myself to enjoy some of winter, there's just no comparison to weather that covers you like a warm blanket. Let's face it, I am a July baby, and because of that, my body hates the winter. I am depressed, miserable, and constantly cold. Once that first cold wind blows, I am freezing. And I stay cold until Spring when I finally thaw out. Here it is. Time to move away from boots, sweaters, jackets, and runny noses, and move into flip flops, short sleeves, sunglasses, and smiles. Spring is also bringing weddings (including a new sister to our family), a family vacation out west, and camping trips. What did winter bring? 2 sinus infections, constant medicating, and dry skin. Is it even worth comparing?




Hello Spring! Hello sunshine! Please let these beautiful days fill you up. Let the crisp, warm breezes share the happiness you feel from person to person. See the glorious art that God makes during Spring and know that He Is.

No comments: