Monday, December 6, 2010

O Christmas Cards, O Christmas Cards...

Have you heard the buzz lately? The best thing since sliced bread? It's Shutterfly Christmas Cards of course! Shutterfly has had Christmas cards forever, but this year, its all anyone is talking about! Not only do they have fabulous Christmas cards to choose from, but they are offering an incredible deal! For all bloggers, they are offering a chance to give free...that's right...FREE Christmas cards! I know, from two reliable sources, that this is true. I really have to admire Shutterfly for honoring a promotion as great as this! I've used Shutterfly before to print off pictures in mass total...they usually offer pretty good deals and make it so easy. So, of course, with the chance to gain some amazing Christmas cards, I'd love offer some free publicity for Shutterfly.

Matthew and I sent out our first Christmas card in 2009 when we were engaged. The sweet picture of Matthew on his knee proposing to me was a perfect Christmas card. The background...not so good. But like I said, the sweet picture said it all! Last year, we were so excited to send out our second Christmas card. It proudly displayed a picture from our wedding day, and a picture of our sweet little family (i.e.: us and the pup). This year, I've been so sad to send out Christmas cards. After an engagement, wedding, and puppy-family photo, what do you do this year when there's nothing new going on? (Well...nothing really photo worthy I guess). Here comes Shutterfly to the rescue! Now, I can't wait to send out Christmas cards to all our friends and family! (50 is the perfect number for us! Way to go Shutterfly!)

The design this year is pretty crucial for us. Here are some cute Christmas cards that I've been choosing from. With so many choices, what's a girl to do? How to pick between all of these great photo cards?

I'd also like to include some links for you to check out. I was only supposed to show 3, but why stop there? Check out other great products that Shutterfly has to offer:
Because our little family simply consists of Matthew, Katie Bug (the pup), and myself, we're really just looking at the one picture photo cards. I think. Of course, still being a newlywed, I really like the monogram ones as well! (Sappy and corny...I know!)

Check out Shutterfly, their Christmas cards, and this great deal! See you at Christmas with our cute Shutterfly Christmas card!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Can't wait to see which ones you guys decide upon! We ended up with the Monogram ones, and I got them in the mail today, and I love them!! Saved $104.50!! Holla!

Jamie Frankum said...

So your first cards went out in 2009?? hehe