I've tried sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. I've tried completely made from scratch from the master, Nestle Tollhouse, cookies. I've tried the "add eggs and oil from the bag" cookies. I've tried "Grandma's recipe, not able to mess up" cookies. I've even tried break -n- bake cookies.
Results? Runny, flat, not done, burnt, and I-don't-even-know-what's-so-wrong-with-them cookies. Yes, even the bake -n- bake cookies! Once, all the cookies melted. Literally! They just ran together and it was just one big nasty mess, with the clumps of chocolate chips still in their respective spots! What?!
On my road to becoming a domestic goddess, this is one major hill that will be a struggle to get over. How sad is that to admit? Its just cookies!
For the sake of my poor future children: Tips, suggestions, etc...totally welcome!!




2 comments:
Are you stirring to much or too hard? I don't use a beater or stand mixer for mine. I use a wooden spoon and/or my hands. I've learned that with any baking, the speed, strength, and time of beating is a major thing.
I use a wooden spoon as well to stir the batter. Good tip Kelly!
Also, are you using the same cookie sheet everytime? If not, try a stone or some other kind of cookie sheet. :)
Love ya girlie!
Post a Comment