Matthew and I enjoyed our few weeks of being a real married couple. Of course, Matthew had to be awesome and go back to work after only 5 weeks! Was it that bad being at home? We were busy, basically every weekend that he was home! Here's what our real married life looked like:
-Visit to Indiana to visit the in-laws!
Fights break out over who is driving to Indiana. Matthew had just hurt his knee and I was afraid of him driving. I, apparently, turn into Mama Bear when Matthew gets hurt. You know, he doesn't like it that much.
-Trip to the Indianapolis Zoo where poor Matthew had to ride in a wheelchair.
Don't worry, I have pics!
-Weddings
-Sitting on respective couches watching TV
-Treks (youth group treks, we're not that good)
We hosted one at our house. The final one before we move into an apartment. It was a great success. Chili, hot dogs, and smores. Can October get any better?
-Amazing Anniversary trip!
You read the blog. You loved it. The end.
-On September 19, we were officially married for 1 year!!!
You are allowed to roll your eyes at my sappiness. But I hold true to myself. I cannot believe that we've been married for over a year now!
-Sitting on respective couches watching TV
Catching on?
-Game nights with good friends
To some friends: we need to practice!! You know who you are. To others: girls are coming back boys...watch out! 12-6. What?! :)
-In-laws visit and, therefore, camping trip happens (shocked?!)
If you know our family, or read my blog at all, you know that my in-laws love to camp. It's pretty much what we do. I wouldn't have it any other way. (Except for the fact that I was super sick at the last visit and had to miss ALL Saturday and couldn't fully enjoy.)
-Sitting on respective couches watching TV
While our weekends were hoppin, we were pooped from work during the week. May be lame, but who doesn't love vegging in front of the TV? We were totally bonding!
-1st Annual Mehaffey/Washer Camping Trip
Our first camping trip to plan and do by ourselves! Too much info to post at this time. Future blog coming. Preview: Almost vomiting, not being able to find a campsite and park closing in 20 min, sleeping by the road, Azlan table, moving, we forgot some vital equipment, almost froze, potty in the woods, and so much more.
Also, I've gotten crafty. I made some fabric panels for our dining room (idea from the Malones). I've also made a wreath that is super cute. Matthew even helped! Idea from a new blog that I've become slightly...ok, majorly...obsessed with! Future blogs about exciting new projects soon! Domestic Goddess, here I come!
-Visit to Indiana to visit the in-laws!
Fights break out over who is driving to Indiana. Matthew had just hurt his knee and I was afraid of him driving. I, apparently, turn into Mama Bear when Matthew gets hurt. You know, he doesn't like it that much.
-Trip to the Indianapolis Zoo where poor Matthew had to ride in a wheelchair.
Don't worry, I have pics!
-Weddings
-Sitting on respective couches watching TV
-Treks (youth group treks, we're not that good)
We hosted one at our house. The final one before we move into an apartment. It was a great success. Chili, hot dogs, and smores. Can October get any better?
-Amazing Anniversary trip!
You read the blog. You loved it. The end.
-On September 19, we were officially married for 1 year!!!
You are allowed to roll your eyes at my sappiness. But I hold true to myself. I cannot believe that we've been married for over a year now!
-Sitting on respective couches watching TV
Catching on?
-Game nights with good friends
To some friends: we need to practice!! You know who you are. To others: girls are coming back boys...watch out! 12-6. What?! :)
-In-laws visit and, therefore, camping trip happens (shocked?!)
If you know our family, or read my blog at all, you know that my in-laws love to camp. It's pretty much what we do. I wouldn't have it any other way. (Except for the fact that I was super sick at the last visit and had to miss ALL Saturday and couldn't fully enjoy.)
-Sitting on respective couches watching TV
While our weekends were hoppin, we were pooped from work during the week. May be lame, but who doesn't love vegging in front of the TV? We were totally bonding!
-1st Annual Mehaffey/Washer Camping Trip
Our first camping trip to plan and do by ourselves! Too much info to post at this time. Future blog coming. Preview: Almost vomiting, not being able to find a campsite and park closing in 20 min, sleeping by the road, Azlan table, moving, we forgot some vital equipment, almost froze, potty in the woods, and so much more.
Also, I've gotten crafty. I made some fabric panels for our dining room (idea from the Malones). I've also made a wreath that is super cute. Matthew even helped! Idea from a new blog that I've become slightly...ok, majorly...obsessed with! Future blogs about exciting new projects soon! Domestic Goddess, here I come!


No comments:
Post a Comment