Monday, June 29, 2009

Our little Mehaffey home...

Welcome to 5007 Ashley Dr. Otherwise known as the Mehaffey home! Ok

Our home! (Still in renovation...)
Walk down our front porch...
Open the door (please knock...LoL!)...
You'll get greeted by Kate! She loves her new home too! (Although she does hate all the hard wood floors!)
This is your first view when you walk in our home!
Another view of our living room...can you guess what Matthew's favorite part of the house is?!
Our dining room...
I'm making slip covers to cover our wing back chairs. This is the new fabric. (The black and white)
Doors to the closet in the guest bedroom. 
Guest Bedroom. Can't see all of it. No furniture yet, that's where Matthew's furniture will go...
Part of my room (This got out of order but I was so fed up, you'll have to deal!)
Kitchen...mmm...mmm...
Pantry/Laundry Room
Guest Bathroom (our looks the same)
Office...not all of it, but you get the idea...
My (soon to be OUR) room! 
I only have 2 pillows because Matthew borrowed the other ones when friend's visited and didn't return them before I took these pics!
The deck!
Our patio furniture! Get ready for some cookouts!!!
Deck again!
We are soo very blessed to have this house! Daddy has done a great job! We're slowly, but surely, moving in. Can't wait until showers to get some good stuff in there! Can't wait to have visitors! Domestic Goddess here I come!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Heather! It looks super great! I'm so very excited to see it all done up in person. The furniture looks great in there. (The tv, too.) Oh, it's soooo nice. Perfect for your first home. You'll be able to stay in it for a long time. What a blessing!

Oh, and that deck is stinking awesome. Way to go on the patio furniture find! I'm totally ready for some cookouts!!

Erin Howell said...

YAY! Look at your new place! I love it. :)

Tiffany Greenway said...

It's so much cuter than I had ever pictured! I can't wait to come to your wedding and see you!!!