Brief update to get the ball started again...
- Still getting my Masters. Finishing my course work THIS semester! I student teach January-April and graduate in May 2012! Its so overwhelming, but exciting at the same time.
- Matthew is an amazing Police Officer! He became Officer of the Month for the North Precinct in May. Even better, the chiefs over all the precincts in Nashville voted Matthew Officer of the Month for all of the Metro Nashville Police Department! I am SO proud of him!
- We took our first vacation (outside of our honeymoon) to Washington D.C. It was incredible! It was exhausting, but incredible!
- I am obsessed with Pinterest. I mean...you should be too! My craftiness is in overdrive! So many ideas, so not enough money!
- Matthew and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary! What?! 2 years?!
- I've changed jobs. Scary!
- Katie Bug turned 3!


No comments:
Post a Comment