Thursday, June 10, 2010

Back to school...

Back to studying.
Back to registering for classes.
Back to writing papers.
Back to having no time (like that's really changed).

I'm going to grad school!

Super excited. Super nervous.

I really enjoyed teaching when I subbed, and really miss it. I've been trying to figure out how to become a teacher. I love it. It's stable and secure - which let's face it, we could all use jobs like that right now! I would have the perfect job for our little family (no ideas...not getting preggers for at least 3ish more years)! Also, I really like writing lesson plans and teaching!! So, once my temporary job as a Child Life Specialist ended, I took the opportunity to go back to school. I'll start grad school in August to get a Master of Arts in Education/Elementary Education. So, pray for us as our lives get even busier! Pray that I keep my sanity while working full time and getting a Masters. It's only a year and a half of classes, a semester of student teaching, and then I should be teaching by Fall of 2012! Watch out elementary schools...here I come!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

That's exciting! Let me know if you need any advice for projects or just anything with teaching! Also, blog about whatever you want I loved date night!

Audrey

Lauren said...

You will make such a great teacher! Good luck with school. Cody and I both did the whole work and get your masters at the same time thing - so hard, but you can do it!!