Thursday, July 16, 2009

Engagements!

Well...we've seen our engagements! Our Photographers are awesome! Here is the website to look at them. Buy them if you want! :) And...here also is the registry. For those that cannot attend the wedding, but still wanna get us a gift...or if you just wanna get us this gift and you are coming to the wedding...here's an idea. Its a registry with our photographers for putting money towards pictures! Feel free!

To see the pics...


To put money towards pics...

Registry:
All you have to do now is send people to:

http://www.chrisandadriennescott.com/pickpic/giftregistry/gr_registrysearch.php

And have them put in one of your names!  From there, they can specify any amount to put toward your photography products and services.


Thanks so much! Have a great day!

65 days to go! Woo hoo!


3 comments:

Erin Howell said...

whoo hoo! exciting times! :)

Andrea said...

Big!! I did not know you had a blog too! I can see that you are very happy and I am so excited for you!! Love you!

Lozada's said...

Heather! I finally added your almost new family to my blog friend list. So excited for you guys! I went and looked at your pics and they are incredible. You guys look awesome. And your house is adorable!!!!!! Keep me updated on the wedding. Love ya!